Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rainy Days

Here in the good old sunshine state it is pouring down rain. I happen to love rainy days. I believe my love for rain comes from being the daughter of a sod farmer. Without rain grass doesn't grow and your father is up all hours of the day and night turning on and off water guns. The Lord has blessed my family and I with more than we deserve at times and He continues to provide in little ways, like rain! Yes, I am sitting here with the darkness all around and lightning and thunder, but in the midst of it all I see and feel the presence of God so close and near. Sometimes I feel as if my life is a big thunderstorm, full of darkness and rain, but I know in the midst of the storm there is One who is still seated on His throne making a way out of it. If you feel like you are in a thunderstorm in your life right now I want you to know that there is light in the midst of it all. There is a God who loves you and cares for your every need. He wants to have a relationship with you and wants to be your friend, so while you feel your in a storm He will be your Comforter. Be Blessed today wherever you are and in whatever kind of weather you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment