Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just Starting Out...

If you are following my blog my hope and prayer is that is will be an inspiration for everyone. I plan on being real and honest. I hope that it is an encouragement to all of you and that you can see God glorified through it. Postings might be sporadic in the beginning until I get used to everything ( I can be one of those technology illiterate people at times). My relationship with Christ is the most important thing in my life and I plan on sharing what He is doing in my life with you. So far in this life I have learned one thing that is certain....God is FAITHFUL. Sometimes holding on is hard and enduring through the tough times is tiring, but in the end when God shows up in His perfect timing, oh the joys it brings.I cannot wait to meet new people and I hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment